Courses and Workshops
On this page you will find information and materials from past and upcoming courses and/or workshops offered.
Interview and Resume Tips Workshop April 2022
Click here to access a recording of this workshop.
Click here for suggested further reading
Reclaiming our Students Why students are more anxious, aggressive and shut down than ever- And what we can do about it. 2021-22
Discussions led by Dayna Davis - Neufeld Institute Course Facilitator
Dayna Davis is a Certified Facilitator for The Neufeld Institute and primary teacher in SD 72. She teaches K-2 at Cortes Island School. She has been a classroom teacher for 30 years.
- Foundations of Attachment-Developmental Approach - Emotional safety and connection as foundational to learning
- Magic of Alpha - Reading the Need and Taking the Lead
- Stuck Kids -The roots of shut down, aggressive, inattentive, anxious behavior
- Connect Before You Direct and Discipline That Does Not Divide - strategies for building, preserving and restoring relationships.
Click here to hear a recording of this session with special guest Tamara Neufeld Strijack
- Emotional Playgrounds - lay, Movement, Art, Writing, Nature, Music and Mindfulness Experiential activities for emotional expression and release
Click here to watch the video with special guest Hannah Beach
Fall Professional Development Representatives Training November 2021
ProD reps Fall Training session 2021 by SD72 District Teacher Coordinators